Who can be a uQualio® Affiliate?
Almost anyone can be a uQualio® affiliate. Any business or personal company:
- With an active uQualio® subscription
- That refers at least 6 new paid accounts per year
- That agrees to maintain uQualio® values (incl. items from terms and conditions on suitable content etc.)
- That has a local tax id and can invoice uQualio® when commission is due
What's in it for you?
- A free affiliate account with the same subscription as a Starter account (value USD 55)
- 20% recurring commission for the lifetime of your referred account based on net subscription payments to uQualio®
- 80% discount on your personal uQualio® subscription when you exceed the affiliate subscription level
- Unlimited access to our virtual community of affiliates, inspirational courses, …
- Priority support
- Quarterly webinars
- Access to discussions about upcoming features and prioritized development
- Opportunity to become ‘Affiliate of the Month’, ‘New business in shortest time…’ (higher commission - 30% - for new business in the following 3 months)
- Receive discounted tickets for events
- Priority for events hosted or sponsored by uQualio®
- And more...
What to do?
Affiliates need to actively promote uQualio® to contacts, networks and relations. Do it in any way that fits your ideas, network, personality and cultural background - in an honest, respectful and legal way.
We are happy to help you with ideas and share great stories from other affiliates and our own experiences.
The fine print…
- You apply for an affiliate account and you must accept uQualio® Terms & Conditions and Commercial Terms
- You must register your details for your account (https://app.uqualio.com/admin-dashboard/corporate/subscription)
- No details => No money ☹
- You must register your bank account with an IBAN code and SWIFT code
- No bank account => No money ☹
- On request you must submit copies of legal documentation such as copies of business registrations, passport, identity cards etc. to confirm your registrations and identity. If we do not receive the requested information, then we cannot pay any commission due to local and global financial regulations on 'Knowing Your Customer'.
- You must keep your email address updated as the Primary Contact of your Affiliate account. This is our main means of communication and where we send any information about payments, changes to our affiliate program etc.
- We payout on a quarterly basis when your commission due exceeds EUR 1.000 or on yearly basis if you commission accumulated is less than EUR 1.000
- Any tax related issues must be addressed by you and is not the responsibility of uQualio®
- In case uQualio® terminates your affiliate account due to your breach your commission for the current period will not be paid out
- Any exceptions or changes to the ‘fine print…’ must be confirmed in writing and signed by two uQualio® directors