uQualio® provides the platform - you do everything else!
It's easy to add and use your videos on the platform. If you like, you can add questions to each video to help your audience to validate what is the most important knowledge to be learned. You can also choose to offer a final test, where badges can be given depending on one or several passing levels.
To increase motivation, participants can compare their results to others, and decide if they want to improve even further and retake the test. If they want to, they can use the social elements, share their badges on multiple social medias like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, where friends and business contacts can see their new competences.
You can publish to your choice of people (your product users, your employees or channel sales partners) and they can access it wherever they are, anytime, on any device - either publicly on social media, websites or only by invitation via links in SMS/e-mails. It's up to you!
As an admin you are able to communicate with users about their progress, follow-up, benchmark, changes, etc. Once your key audience is in the system, you can easy and fast invite them to watch other training videos about e.g. new product releases, marketing campaigns, etc.
You can see how others have set up courses on our Branding site: uQualio® Inspiration
Key reasons for using the uQualio® platform
- Get full impact of your training videos - see who watched your videos. How many times. Whether they understood the message. Communicate with them based on their actions or lack of same.
- Easy to use - easily recognizable features enables users to operate intuitively without instruction.
- Effective learning - based on videos, uQualio® facilitates a microlearning with bite-sized topics method, proven more effective than traditional learning: You create courses that includes your shorter length videos and combine them with small practice sessions and tests. Courses are easy to create (or revise) e.g. tutorials, training or demo videos, guides, manuals, webinars, release notes.
- Motivation - "bite size" (short and with low-complexity) videos, exercises, tests, dynamic communication and community gamification is motivational and optimizes learning.
- Social Marketing - user-driven marketing - if users share their learning achievements as badges on social media - it increases visibility and credibility of your business and product.
- Simple yet flexible - you can easily compose, and update target groups and courses on your uQualio® platform. With video material ready in advance, you can launch a learning campaign in less than 30 minutes, whether you want to efficiently onboard new employees, share knowledge or document compliance.
- Transparent and attractive pricing - Just a little more than €1 per person trained per month! No limit on amount of admin users. No limit on amount of unpublished courses. No limit on amount of users who have granted permission to you to invite them to a course. Only published active courses, invited users, clicks and amount of sites count as part of your usage. And you can easily change subscription level - down and upgrade ongoing based on your actual needs.
"A short response time is a critical metric for our dealers, and traditional on-site training could not help us achieve our goals. However, with the uQualio® platform, we have managed to deliver training to our dealers and their sales reps – fast and with only few resources", says Marketing Director, Henrik Tønnesen
"uQualio® is a great modern way of doing "5 minutes training" with a very simple way of organizing, communicating and administrating it. It is NOT like the usual "monster" e-learning tools that are used by large HR Department to show their own importance. It is really operational, simple and result focused. Focusing on sustaining a high quality operation, this can really help us at a very low cost. I am not very often impressed. But this is really good", says Martin Sattrup Christensen, CEO LinkedIn Success Systems
Who to target and what to gain!
Users of products
"By offering the users of our products, online training and certification in the use of our products, we can improve the customer experience of us as a supplier and the users’ utilization of the solution, as well as reducing the resources and cost for support spent.”
"This can increase our sales partners' knowledge of our products, make them really good at recognizing and generating leads, and improve the customer experience of our solutions."
"Giving our employees access to a modern and flexible online learning system, we invest in them - we wish them to become more motivated, confident and successful in their jobs and in their interaction with colleagues, partners and/or customers. Ultimately we think it will play an important role in their appreciation of us, their employer, as well."
"By making the content of our courses available online for our students, we can support the learning impact also after classroom training has ended. Some people only work with the topic rather seldom and it can support their performance if they have access to the relevant knowledge when they need it."
What do the involved think?
"I really like to learn by watching videos. It is great when the videos only cover one main topic at a time and isn't too long. I especially like that I after each video can practice and thereby check whether I understood the main objective of the video. Being able to take a test and achieve a badge, gives me the opportunity to prove I am qualified. And of course now-a-days I take it for granted, but it is still nice, that I always have access, - at work, when I travel, at home, basically on any device, when I want."
Learning & Development Department
"Our L&D specialists simply love it. They have a modern tool to manage and distribute online learning to multiple target groups and which for a change is easy, fast, reliable and flexible to use. It saves them a lot of time and trouble. And it does what it is intended to do - makes people more skilled."
"Social sharing with value is extremely important to break through the noise. And this tool does that job by combining online learning and social media marketing. We can share the learning campaigns on selected social medias, and people can share their badges, promoting themselves and our Company at the same time. Brilliant."
Individuals register as members on uQualio® and it’s free for them to use. It is only subscribers who can publish courses. If you are a teacher, who wants to use uQualio® to educate other teachers or your students at Public schools, you can apply to get a free "Starter" subscription. Read more.