REFERRAL PARTNER AGREEMENT
1. All Referral partners are required to comply with the following:
Maintain uQualio values (incl. items from terms and conditions on suitable content etc.)
Have a local tax id and can invoice uQualio when commission is due
Register the details for your account (
Register your bank account with an IBAN code and SWIFT code
On request submit copies of legal documentation such as copies of business registrations, passport, identity cards etc. to confirm your registrations and identity. If we do not receive the requested information, then we cannot pay any commission due to local and global financial regulations 'Knowing Your Customer'.
Keep your email address updated as the Primary Contact of your partner account. This is our main means of communication and where we send any information about payments, changes to our affiliate program etc.
Assume and complete any and all tax related liabilities, as uQualio cannot be held responsible for your tax compliance.
2. A referral is considered as an active valid account of the Referral Partner from the beginning of a free trial period of 14 days, which can be extended to 3 months if needed for the account to be signed-up. If the referral isn’t converted from Lead to a Customer having a paid subscription within the free trial period, it is no longer considered an active valid account of the Referral Partner.
3. For leads leading to a contract, the fee shall be:
calculated as ten percent (10%) of the subscription fee paid by the customer,
payable to the Referral Partner for the duration of the period that the customer renews the subscription.
4. The Company shall pay the compensation due to the Referral Partner on a quarterly basis when the commission due exceeds EUR 1.000 or on yearly basis if the commission accumulated is less than EUR 1.000. If the payment by the Customer has been refunded or a dialogue of refund is in progress, it will not be part of the calculated compensation. If the subscription fee is only partly refunded, the compensation will be calculated based on the payment after deduction of the refund. The Company has the right to deduct any outstanding payments from the Partner before the compensation is paid.
5. In order to solicit sales, the Referral Partner shall not make promises or issue any representation or warranty either expressed or implied pertaining to the goods or services offered by uQualio unless authorized in writing by uQualio to do so.
6. The Referral Partner may make use of uQualio's trademarks for the sole purpose of promoting uQualio's goods or services. Any such use shall be in accordance with uQualio’s trademark policies. It is expressly understood that this referral agreement does not grant the Referral Partner any interest in uQualio's trademarks or any other intellectual property rights.
7. The relationship between the parties shall at all times be that of independent contractors. No employment, partnership or joint venture relationship is formed by this referral agreement and at no time may the Referral Partner position itself as affiliated to the Company, except as an independent referrer. In view of this independent relationship the Referral Partner shall not enter into any agreements on behalf of the Company, shall make no warranty either expressed or implied on behalf of the Company and shall not incur any expenses on behalf of the Company.
8. This referral agreement does not grant exclusive rights to the Referral Partner to act as referrer on behalf of the Company and the Sales Partner shall have no rights under any other agreements entered into by the Company with other Partners.
9. The Referral Partner agrees not to disclose any confidential information pertaining to the Company's goods or services nor that of prospective or existing customers to any third party. The Referral Partner may do follow-up inquiries with its referred customers to confirm their purchase and to gather feedback about their experience with the Company's goods or services as supplied.
10. Either party may terminate this referral agreement at any time by giving the other party ten (10) days prior written notice. Payment of referral fee will continue in accordance with section 2, unless the Referral Partner has gone bankrupt or has gone out of business, in such case payment of referral fee ends immediately.
11. Each party shall indemnify, defend and hold the other party (and any other relation to the other party) harmless against any and all claims of whatsoever nature arising from misrepresentation, default, misconduct, failure to perform or any other act related to this agreement.
12. These terms are construed under the laws of Denmark with effect from the date where the Referral Partner has accepted them and constitutes the whole agreement between the parties. Any exceptions or changes must be confirmed in writing and signed by two uQualio directors